What can we do for you as a web design company in Birmingham?
We make websites so that our clients get more customers. It’s that simple. We work with big brands to produce websites that are easy and enjoyable for people to use. Why? Because that’s when people turn into customers. We love what we do and we’ve been a web design agency in Birmingham since 1999.
There is nothing worse than clicking on a website from somewhere, and straight away the entire experience breaks.
- The main navigation doesn’t play ball
- There’s an issue with the payment system
- There is a fault in the cookies setup
- There’s no obvious next step for people to take when they land on the site
- The page lacks white space
- The website doesn’t work on mobiles or tablets
Why should you work with us?
We’re not just a web design agency in Birmingham. We’ve got a lot of experience and a huge team of top class developers. We’re also an agency all about people. So we’ll work with you as part of your own team, rather than an external supplier.
When you work with us, we promise you:
- Absolute transparency – so you’re 100% in the loop at every stage
- Saved time for you – so you can focus on the day to day running of your business
- Pro active web designers – so any technical tweaks and problems get solved straight away!
- A-class website with responsive design – mobile, tablets, you name it!
- Sleek visuals that meet your brand – your site needs to look as good as it functions
Request a callback
Platforms we’re experienced in
Building websites & applications in backend frameworks like Laravel, CodeIgniter, WordPress, Statamic & Magento.
We can also work on sites built in Joomla, Drupal, Perch, OpenCart, OctoberCMS.
Subscription based shopping platforms like Shopify, EKM, Wix, Squarespace.
Project support on vanilla PHP or a custom PHP framework.
Front end: jQuery, Bootstrap, Vue, Angular, React
Well versed in server-less technologies like AWS Lambda.
Written and currently maintain a number of web scrapers in Node.JS and PHP for a variety of clients and use cases.